What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome, Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Iconic Fashion Brands or Victory Enterprises. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, verifiable consumer requests may be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Call us at (714) 716-2134
- Submit a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org entitled "Modify Preferences"
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our TERMS AND CONDITIONS section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We collect various types of personal information about you during the course of your relationship with us as a customer. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to us about how we have shared your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, we are allowed to provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties with whom we do not share the same brand name, if the third-party will use such information for its direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to exercise your rights under California law, please send your written request to the e-mail address or postal address below. Please include your postal address in your request. Within thirty (30) days of receiving your written request, we will provide you with a Third-Party Direct Marketing Opt-Out Form so you may request that your personal information not be disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes:
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Consumer Rights
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA grants you the following specific rights regarding your personal information. In order to exercise your rights, you must submit a consumer request, which must then be verified. Generally, in order to verify your requests, we will compare the personal information we have about you to pieces of personal information we will request in the course of processing your request. The personal information required for verification may include your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, or the date of your last purchase from us. We will deliver a response to you within 45 days of receiving the verifiable consumer request.
Right to Know
You have the right to submit a verifiable consumer request that we disclose the following to you in a readily useable format covering the 12 month period preceding your request:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources of the personal information we have collected about you.
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of personal information we have disclosed for a business purpose.
Verifiable consumer requests to know may be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Call us at (714) 716-2134;
- Submit a request via email at email@example.com entitled “CCPA Request”.
A consumer may submit a request to know and receive a response twice within a 12 month period.
Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you. However, we are not required to comply with a request to delete, if it is necessary for us to retain the personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Verifiable consumer requests to delete may be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Call us toll free at (714) 716-2134
- Submit a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “CCPA Request”.
Right to Non Discrimination
You have the right to be free from discrimination when you exercise your consumer rights under the CCPA, including by:
- Denying you goods or services.
- Charging you a different price or rate for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Providing you a different level of quality of goods or services.
- Suggesting that you may receive a different rate for goods or services or a difference level or quality of goods or services.
Notice of Price or Service Difference
We may offer consumers who provide personal identifiers, including their name, email address, telephone number and zip code, a discounted rate for our products, free shipping, and access to member-only shopping events and sales. The value of this personal information varies based on the amount the consumer purchases at the time they sign-up, the value of future offers the consumer receives, and the extent to which they use those offers on their future purchases with Famolare dba Iconic Fashion Brands.. As an example, a 20% discount provided at sign-up will vary in value depending on the products purchased by the consumer.
Consumers may opt-in to be part of our FamClub by signing up on our website at https://www.famolare.com.. Consumers may cancel their participation in this program at any time by contacting our customer service team at (714) 716-2134.
Under the CCPA, you may appoint an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise your rights on your behalf. Should you choose to do so, for your and our protection, we will require you to verify your identity directly with us and directly confirm that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. We note, should your authorized agent fail to submit proof that they have been authorized to act on your behalf, we will deny their request.
VISITORS TO THE WEBSITE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
If you are visiting the Website from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through servers located in the United States. All information you receive from the Website will be created on servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be maintained on web servers and systems located within the United States. The data protection laws in the United States might not be the same as those in your country. By using this Website and/or submitting information to us, you specifically consent to the transfer of your information to the United States to the facilities and servers we use, and to those with whom we may share your information.